Intercom systems provides:
- Two-way telephone communication between crew members;
- Two-way telephone communication with the crew cabin;
- Two-way telephone cabin each other;
- Two-way radio crew through any of the on-board radio stations;
- Listen to the crew signals recognition navigation systems and audio signals marker;
- Listen to the special sound crew and voice messages generated on-board systems (TCAS, GPWS);
- Audible alarm to call the crew cabin.
Board amplifier provides communications with passengers :
- Voice of the pilot crew and passengers;
- Voice of the flight attendant to passengers;
- Gain recorded messages and music;
- Tonal calls (call the flight attendant, banning smoking, etc.).